The main works comprise construction, rehabilitation and 400 days maintenance of 27 km of roads connected to North Road at Duhail, Kheesa, Khuraitiyat, Umm Salal Ali, Umm Salal Mohammad, Umm Obairiyah and Umm Garn.
- Earthworks (141.000 m3 excavation, 587.000 m3 fill),
- Subbase (783.000 m2, 300 mm thick),
- Asphalt Pavement (270.000 tons),
- Curbs and footways (185.000 m curbs, 260.000 m2 paving blocks, 60 mm thick),
- Potable Water Lines and Valve Chambers (2.900 m, 400 mm dia., 10 chambers),
- HV/MV Cables (25.000 m, 11 kV; 3.000 m, 415 V),
- Maintenance of traffic and detours, Relocation, Realignment and Diversion of Existing Utilities, Electrical and Telecommunication works,
- Road Lighting works including the installation of street lighting columns and high masts (27 km of roads),
- Landscaping & Irrigation,
- Construction of approximately 3,9 km drainage works (1.200 mm dia. Concrete Pipes; 2 Resevoirs 4.000 m3 each),
- Telecommunication Works (Q-Tel Lines 40 km),
- Ducting for Intelligent Transport Systems (25 km),
- Traffic Signing and Road Marking,
- Traffic Signalization Works (13 junctions).