Project 363 BTC Repair and Enhancement Project have been signed on the 1st February of 2018 with the client BTC Co., as a follow up project to Project 340. Tekfen will be responsible for executing many challenging works during the contract period as it has been since 2007. These challenging works will be executed on a very large geography. The contract for Project 363 will be expired by the 1st February of 2021.
Major works in the scope of Project 363;
• Pipeline Re-routings
• River Crossing Works
• Spool Production - Installation and Valve Replacement Works At Pump Stations
• Seismic Investigation Works
• Perimeter Intruder Detection System Enhancement Works
• Pump Stations Fire Fighting Improvement Works
• Security System (PIDS & CCTV) Enhancement Works
• UPS Replacement Works
• Various Mechanical and Electrical Works on Shutdown Periods
The projects are being performed at several locations on the pipeline & Pump stations & Block Valve stations etc. When the pipeline is operating.
• Pump Station PT-1, PT-2, PT-3, PT-4,
• Intermediate Pigging Stations IPT-1, IPT-2,
• Marine Terminal CMT,
• Block Valve stations: 51 ea
• All along the BTC Co. Crude Oil pipeline Turkish Branch 1.076 km.