Shah Deniz Stage 2 Onshore Terminal Facility will be constructed at Sangahcal Terminal, located 45 km. South of Baku city centre.
The facility comprises:
- Onshore Gas and Condensate Processing Plant
- Power Generation
- Storage Tanks
- Telecommunications and Control Room
- Onsite Buildings
- Onshore pipelines from the offshore pipeline beach landing site to the terminal
- Brownfield Works in the existing Sangachal Terminal mainly consisting of process and utility tie-ins and a new Central Control Building.
- Temporary Facilities
The scope of work associated with the above facilities will include civil engineering work, piling, foundations, underground and open drainage systems, terminal access and internal roads, process equipments, storage tanks including design, pipe racks, piping, electrical and control systems construction and installation activities.
The preliminary quantities for main scope of activities are :
- Asphalt Roads and pavement: 400.000 m2
- Excavation: 850.000 m3
- Concrete: 100.000 m3
- Piling: 80000 m
- Buildings: 10000 m2
- Steelwork: 15000 tones
- Tanks: 5000 tones
- Mechanical Equipment: 8700 tones
- Piping: 13700 tones
- Pipelines: 20900 m
- Cabling: 2000 km
- Painting: 360000 m2